CONTACTING ROYAL BELAU YACHT CLUB (RBYC):
Primary Contact at RBYC: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ROYAL BELAU YACHT CLUB is located at Sam’s Tours.
07° 20' N 134° 36' 58" E
VHF CHANNEL 16 TEL: + 680-488-4382
Dues for membership in the Royal Belau Yacht Club are $25 for an individual membership or $35 for a family membership per calendar year. You must be a member of RBYC in order to use any of the yacht club benefits listed as follows:
- Courtesy mail receiving
- Telephone and Fax (fees may apply)
- Wi-Fi and Sam’s Tours computer facility access (fees apply)
- Hot showers
- Potable water
- Trash disposal (see restrictions below)
- Bicycle Rack
- Book swap library
- 10% discount on all food and beverages at the Bottom Time Bar and Grill
- 10% discount on most products in the Sam’s Tours Dive shop
- Preferred rates for tours offered by Sam’s Tours on a space available basis
- Participation in yacht club events throughout the year.
Sam’s Tours and Royal Belau Yacht Club are located on the WEST SIDE of Malakal Harbor, west of Malakal Island in a small cove that offers good shelter and holding ground for cruising yacht anchorage. Although no channel is shown on charts of the cove, there is a small channel marked with flashing red and green markers. The center of the channel (GPS 07° 20.25' N x 134° 27.02' E) carries a minimum low tide depth of 12 feet. The anchorage is too small for super yachts which can, however, anchor in Malakal Harbor, just southwest of the yacht anchorage. See yacht harbor photo inserted in our blog.
CONTACTING SAM’S TOURS:
Primary Contact at Sam’s Tours: email@example.com
Tel: + 680-488-1062 (GMT +9 = Tokyo)
Fax: + 680-488-5003